Thursday, May 21, 2015

More Time

Since Casey has shown such spunk today and seems to be very alert with an appetite, we decided to take it a day at a time. We could hardly keep up with her this morning. I just watched "Charlie Bartlett" while she snuggled under the sheet with me. She has been on no meds today except for the small dose of Pepcid AC. I set a vet appt for her tomorrow afternoon to see their thoughts on her meds, etc. She seems much more spunky without them. But I am no expert at this. I feel a huge emotional hangover today. I didn't want to answer the door earlier but I did and a neighbor gave me $30 toward Casey's vet bill. That was really sweet.

I guess some days will be tougher than others for her and us. I am grateful she seems well today.
~Ember

No comments:

Post a Comment