Monday, July 13, 2015

Bus Progress and Memorial for Angela

Despite the sadness, anger and guilt felt today over the loss of Angela, we kept pushing through the day. We worked on the bus and got quite a bit done. I teared up during bootcamp workout and sweat through the hour. Jacek sold some more of our things to help pay for the bed frame we wanted for the bus, recaulked the stairs and made time for himself. I worked on our dining room table, extra small table and some shelves and finished spray painting the stairs.

Our dining room table is a repurposed piece that has turned into several pieces. We took the long metal frame of an old buffet style cafeteria table, sliced it into two pieces and cut up a painting of mine to make two folding tables that will attach to the bus. A few shelving or cat walk pieces came out of the art piece as well.

July 17 is my birthday and I keep forgetting to make plans for it. I have been so wrapped up in the bus project, promoting the tour and grieving. Tonight I shall make some plans :)

Here is a memorial for Angela Wood if you knew her:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1605966246308182/

~Ember

No comments:

Post a Comment